Controlling Enriching Students® application settings and managing user accounts is easy as a site admin. A site admin account in Enriching Students® allows a user to set controls such as enabling or disabling student self-scheduling and setting the graduation year. Admins can also manage staff and student accounts, access all reports and data analysis, and import data. Learn more about Enriching Students® admin account features below!
Manage Staff & Students
Manage teachers, students, substitutes, departments and more!
- Add or edit staff/students
- Add and edit substitute accounts
- Import grades
- Export appointment data
- Manage school flex periods
Set controls that allow for some reports to only be run by users set as admins.
- Manage reports available to staff, and run admin-specific reports.
- Manage which reports are available to all students
- Set some reports as admin-only
- View what email are sent in a specific date range
Manage basic settings for your school’s Enriching Students® account, like:
- School-wide messaging
- Edit attendance/appointment type names
- Block dates from the school calendar
- Schedule all students in a single grade